Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Let Go, Let God Provide Earth Blessings

I am rich in the wonders of the Earth.

In nature, I am reminded of God's wonder. I feel a commitment and desire to do all I can to sustain the health of Mother Earth. From a place of stewardship and love, I know I can effect change.
Each day, I am grateful for the ways my life is enriched by the earth. Through my actions, I honor and respect her. Every time I nurture and love myself and others, I extend the same love and support to Mother Earth.
Her ability to survive and thrive is apparent as I lovingly work the soil or sink my feet into the sand. The pulsating energy of Spirit is alive in her. I am comforted by that knowledge. In awareness of her splendor, I silently express joy and thanks to God.

Then God said, "Let the earth put forth vegetation: plants yielding seed, and fruit trees of every kind...." And it was so.–Genesis 1:11

No comments:

Post a Comment