Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 22, 2011

Let Go, Let God Teach Me to Surrender

I surrender to Spirit and find rest for my soul.
When I am experiencing darkness or difficulty, my belief in the power and love of Spirit brings me comfort and direction. In the face of any challenge, I am never alone. I remember there is value and promise even in the toughest times. During hardship or heartache, I become truly teachable. In the transition from darkness to light, I gain new understanding about myself and about life. I find the strength and resilience to go on.
Resurrection follows a crucifixion experience; a magnificent rebirth follows uncertain or demanding times. As I surrender to Spirit, I am enfolded in love and peace. I am ready to rise to all life has to offer.
Then Jesus, crying with a loud voice, said, "Father, into your hands I commend my spirit." Having said this, he breathed his last.--Luke 23:46

No comments:

Post a Comment