Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Let Go, Let God Give Direction

Wherever I choose to go, the spirit of God guides me safely home.
Traveling into unfamiliar territory, I look for landmarks to help me find my way back. I may take note of a school, a farmhouse or a lake to mark my path. On my return, seeing those landmarks brings me comfort and peace. I am assured that I will find my way home again.
Similarly, when I am in an unfamiliar situation--perhaps facing a new challenge or opportunity in a job or relationship--I look for spiritual landmarks. These come my way as a sense of serendipity or a familiar feeling of confidence, clarity or peace.
The spirit of God provides my route and guides my course of action. Wherever I go, I am confident that God will guide me home.
The Lord went in front of them in a pillar of cloud by day, to lead them along the way, and in a pillar of fire by night, to give them light.--Exodus 13:21

No comments:

Post a Comment