Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let Go, Let God all is in Divine Order

My life is unfolding in perfect order.

If I am feeling overwhelmed, I may have difficulty recognizing that divine order is at hand. I remind myself to release my need to know how things will work out and trust the Universe for right outcomes.
I turn to nature for an example. A soft caterpillar plods through countless hazards to find food. Over time, he wraps himself in a cocoon, transforms his body, and pushes himself through a tiny opening to stretch and fill out his new butterfly wings. Observing the process, I see why each phase is necessary. I see order in his unfoldment.
My evolution is even more complex and miraculous. With renewed calm and appreciation for the order present in all life, I continue on my path of transformation.

Put things in order ... and the God of love and peace will be with you.--2 Corinthians 13:11

No comments:

Post a Comment