Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Let Go, Let God and Be Protected

I am one with the protecting presence of God.

God is everywhere present. If I am seeking greater peace and security in my life, I remember that I am never separated from God, for God is within me. I hold to this thought in moments of stress or anxiety and know that I am not alone. The protecting Presence shines on me, guides me and fills me with peace.
Through my awareness of the Divine in me and around me, I move forward with confidence. There is no need to feel anxious or fearful for I have a continuous light upon my path. Just as the light of each new day gives me a new perspective on life, the light of God gives me a new sense of peace and the assurance that I am at all times divinely guided and protected.

Protect me, O God, for in you I take refuge. --Psalm 16:1

No comments:

Post a Comment