Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Let Go, Let God and I Am His Beloved

I live from the truth of who I am as God's beloved.

Whenever my spirit needs uplifting, I remind myself that I am a beloved creation of God. Whether I am seeking inspiration in a time of challenge or perseverance to accomplish a goal, I affirm the truth of my being: I am an expression of divine love and power.
My internal conversations reflect statements of truth--affirmations that feed my soul: I accomplish all that is before me with ease and efficiency. I am beloved of God and therefore capable of all the good I can conceive. I am strong and resilient.
As God's beloved, I have an open line to divine direction and support. I am empowered as I live from this truth.

Nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.--Romans 8:39

No comments:

Post a Comment