Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 23, 2011

Let Go, Let God and Show Thankfulness

I am gratitude in action!

True thankfulness is a state of being--a state created by my thoughts, words and actions. A word of kindness and support, a smile shared or a note of appreciation can positively influence those around me. My own life is improved as well.
If I look closely, I find so much to be thankful for. By developing the practice of recognizing my blessings, I become gratitude in action. I feel gratitude most deeply in prayer and meditation, giving thanks for the divine nature at the center of my being. This deep sense of gratitude changes me. I am grateful for life, for the love of those around me, for the abundance that sustains me, and for the lessons life offers me. Grateful to God and thankful for others, I become thankfulness itself--I am gratitude in action!

Be thankful.--Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment