Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Let Go Let God Be Free

I experience life with optimism and confidence.

Through continued spiritual practice, including prayer, meditation, reading and discussion with others, I make new discoveries about my spiritual nature. As I grow in spiritual understanding, my consciousness expands and I notice changes taking place. My perspective widens to include new possibilities for a fulfilling life.
Surrendering to my Christ nature, I allow change to happen from within out. I gently release outgrown habits and thinking. I embrace, accept and exercise freedom based on my expanding awareness and application of Truth. Through Christ in me, I am free to experience life with optimism and confidence.

For freedom Christ has set us free. Stand firm, therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.--Galatians 5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment