Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Let Go, Let God Be Joy

Joy overflows from within me.

Joy is my nature as a child of God. It does not fluctuate based on what is happening in my life. While I may feel happy or sad in any given moment, these feelings cannot swell or dampen the joy built into my very being. The buoyancy I experience from outer events is temporary, eventually needing to be refreshed by the next pleasing experience. True joy is not something I acquire from outer events or things--it is something I release from within.
No matter what I am experiencing, when I take time to make contact with the Christ center within me, I feel joy. Christ in me is my spiritual foundation, my pattern of wholeness, my overflowing joy.

You show me the path of life. In your presence there is fullness of joy. --Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment