Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Let Go, Let God Create Mindfulness

I am mindful of the presence of God within and all about me.

Mindfulness is a spiritual practice that leads to a richer life experience. It infuses ordinary activities with love and joy. When I am mindful of my relationships, I become fully present with my loved ones, listening with love and sharing from my heart. When I am mindful of my physical well-being, I hold thoughts of health and wholeness. When I am mindful of my finances, I appreciate my prosperity and give thanks by sharing from my abundance.
When I am mindful of the presence of God within and all about me, I am more patient, loving and kind to myself and others. Mindful living allows me to enjoy all that life offers, one moment at a time.

For the Lord their God will be mindful of them and restore their fortunes. --Zephaniah 2:7

No comments:

Post a Comment