Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 16, 2011

Let Go, Let God Expand My View

I am open and willing to change my mind.

When I expand my mind, my heart follows. Expansion occurs when I open to a new thought or idea, or when I allow a question to attract an unexpected answer. If my mind is closed, I cannot effect change in the world. If I am entrenched in my beliefs, certain that I know the way, I am not able to see what is possible.
As I release limited thinking and invite Spirit to transform my mind, I see the world in its infinite possibility. It is like opening a magnificent gift. I see life anew and my defenses drop. I become open and willing to hear another point of view.
When my mind is open, the light of Spirit enters in. I anticipate and invite only my highest good, and I am richly blessed.

But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear.--Matthew 13:16

No comments:

Post a Comment