Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Let Go, Let God Express Creativity

I allow creativity to express through me.

According to legend, Michelangelo insisted that his part in creating David--his masterpiece of sculpture--was only to carefully chip away at the marble, uncovering the David that lay within. Within me there is also a masterpiece awaiting expression. As I chip away at limiting thoughts that hinder my creativity, beauty and innovation flow forth.
Something within me is waiting to emerge. During my prayer time I listen for what is seeking expression; then I joyfully engage with whatever surfaces. Creativity takes many forms: writing, music, art, dance, business ventures and inventions. The possibilities are limitless. As I quiet my inner critic, I invite my creativity to come alive and I create my masterpiece.

Everything created by God is good.--1 Timothy 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment