Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Let Go, Let God Help Me to Forgive

I choose to forgive and free myself to move forward.

The act of forgiveness is a conscious choice to let go, to move past feelings of resentment, and to move forward in light and love. Holding on to unforgiveness is like carrying a bucket of stones. With each step the bucket seems to get heavier and heavier until it is exhausting to bear.
Choosing a quiet time and place, I examine the stones of unforgiveness that fill my bucket. One by one, I take them out, lay them aside and release them to God. Without the stones of unforgiveness and resentment, I move freely and can now use the bucket to gather flowers of light, peace and freedom. I choose to forgive and release to remain free of resentment.

And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. --Matthew 6:12

No comments:

Post a Comment