Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 2, 2011

Let Go, Let God Lead Me in Grace

Through the grace of God, I am led to my highest good.
I am God's beloved child and the kingdom of God is my inheritance. I know this is the truth of who I am and that I am worthy of it--but at times, I may waiver in this certainty. God's grace is what brings me back. Grace allows me to remember the truth. It leads me home.
Whatever choices I have made, grace assures me I am still on the path to my highest good. God's love flows through me to bless and release me. I cannot fall from grace. I am spiritually secure, and my progress is steady and unimpeded. The grace of God shows me the way and reveals to me my next step. Even when I falter, I know I am moving forward. Through the grace of God, I am being led to my highest good.
I commend you to God and to the message of his grace.--Acts 20:32

No comments:

Post a Comment