Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Let Go Let God Live in Harmony

I live in harmony with all of God's creation.

Whether at a mountain top or the ocean's depths, on a fertile plain or an arid desert, each life system maintains a delicate balance. Growth, rest and renewal can be seen in every corner of the earth. Human beings move freely among diverse regions and adapt wherever we go. We have a responsibility to use our understanding and wisdom to help maintain balance and harmony within the system.
Harmony does not seek to destroy; it builds up and sustains. As a loving steward of the planet, I live in harmony with all of God's creation. I am aware of what I take from the earth and what I give back. I take no more than I need and leave the earth a place of beauty for generations to come.

Think of us in this way, as servants of Christ and stewards of God's mysteries.--1 Corinthians 4:1

No comments:

Post a Comment