Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Let Go Let God Promote World Peace

I am a peacemaker, contributing to a peaceful world.

Looking past physical, geographical or cultural differences, I see that everything and everyone is God's creation. God lives within each one of us as Spirit, filling us with love, compassion and strength.
As a peacemaker, I appreciate peace and think peace, which leads me to act in peaceful ways. My commitment is to bring harmony to my home and neighborhood. This peaceful intention flows from me, rippling out into the world.
We are all members of the universal family of God. Through prayer and loving action, I reach out to others, even those far beyond my physical location. I think, speak and act in ways that support a peaceful and prosperous life for all.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.--Matthew 5:9

No comments:

Post a Comment