Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Let Go, Let God Provide Prosperity

I am immersed in abundant life.

Believing that my prosperity is measured only by the money in my bank account may leave me feeling vulnerable and concerned about scarcity and lack. But prosperity is not the possession of things, rather a recognition of divine supply.
There is no scarcity of air to breathe, no scarcity of love to share, no scarcity of divine ideas, substance or supply. When I recognize this and open my consciousness to it, I see divine substance everywhere. I affirm it not only for myself, but for everyone.
Realizing the boundlessness of my spiritual inheritance, I see that nothing is lacking in my world. I recognize and appreciate my abundant blessings. Prosperity is mine.

And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love for one another and for all, just as we abound in love for you.--1 Thessalonians 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment