Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Let Go, Let God Provide the Right Choice

Following inner guidance, I make positive choices.

Every day I have decisions to make. With each choice, I experience both loss and opportunity. Each choice reveals expected and unexpected outcomes.
I treasure the gift of free will, and I make choices for the highest good of all concerned. As I prepare to make a decision, I go within for guidance. I get in touch with the still small voice within and let the flurry of my thoughts rest in a moment of silence. I find that the best choices have a sense of "rightness" to them.
It is comforting to know that the guidance of Spirit is within me. From a place of inner knowing, I make the right choice.

You will decide on a matter, and it will be established for you, and light will shine on your ways. --Job 22:28

No comments:

Post a Comment