Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 6, 2011

Let Go, Let God with Enthusiasm

I live life with enthusiasm, positivity and hope.

I begin this day filled with the spirit of God. My positive energy and enthusiasm are contagious. My mind and heart are open to living life fully. I experience life differently when my attitude is positive and hopeful. Where I previously saw obstacles, I now see opportunities.
I check in with myself midday to refocus my energy and to assure I am living from an awareness of the Divine. If I have allowed outer conditions to distract me or pull me off course, I adjust my attitude and outlook.
As I end this day, I once again check in with myself and notice I have much to be thankful for. I live my life with enthusiasm, recognizing and appreciating the spirit of God that enlivens me.

Do not lag in zeal, be ardent in spirit, serve the Lord.--Romans 12:11

2 comments:

  1. Praise God! It's so good to read about keeping the Lord as the center focus.
    Everyday I center myself to make sure that everything I am putting effort to is aligned with His will.

    I try to glorify God in everything that I do, especially anything I create. I see that you do as well and it's so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Sister! Staying centered in God is the most powerful focus of all!

    ReplyDelete