Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Let Go Let God Be Protected

I am one with God. I am safe and secure.

God is the Source of my protection. I listen to the voice of intuition, wisdom and understanding, which speaks to my heart, and I stay alert to the world around me.
I take practical steps to protect myself and my family at home and away from home. I take precautionary measures, like using seat belts in the car and changing the batteries in my home's smoke alarms. If my intuition tells me to check on a friend or loved one, I do so. Following internal guidance leads me to be of help if there is a need.
I am an expression of divine wisdom as I follow God's guidance and direction. I am safe and protected in every way.

When they call to me, I will answer them ... I will rescue them and honor them. --Psalm 91:15

No comments:

Post a Comment