Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let Go Let God Become Flexible

I experience the fullness of life.

Because I am flexible, I never give up on myself or my dreams. When a change seems to alter my plans, I don't give in to feelings of helplessness or hopelessness. My divine purpose is to be creative and to find fulfillment in whatever I am doing.
Any tendency to be rigid in my thinking falls away as I welcome divine ideas into my awareness. There is more than one way to the fulfillment of my heart's desires. A whole new world of possibilities is open to me.
Pressures or fears may threaten to derail my dreams; however, I am a spiritual being and I do not veer off the course on which Spirit is leading me. I eagerly move forward and experience the fullness of life with flexibility and the expectancy of good.

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.--Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment