Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Let Go Let God Behold Beauty

I behold the beauty of God's creation.

With the first light of morning, the sky becomes a masterpiece of color. Sunlight paints the mountaintops, treetops and rooftops with a soft golden hue. I praise God for this new day.
Beholding the splendor of all creation, I delight in the sight of an eagle soaring through a clear blue sky or a tiny caterpillar inching its way across a leaf. I choose to see goodness and beauty in the environment, the peoples of the earth and in myself.
As nighttime darkens the horizon, I gaze at the stars and close the day with a prayer of thanksgiving for my blessings and for the Presence that created and watches over all. No matter the number of years I have lived, I remain in awe of the beauty of God's creation.

God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good.--Genesis 1:31

No comments:

Post a Comment