Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 10, 2011

Let Go Let God Create Harmony

I connect with others in harmony and in love.

My connection with family and friends gives me a sense of belonging. We are in each other's lives for a reason. We learn from one another, and we share our love, support and appreciation for each other.
Just as musical notes balance each other in harmony, so do we balance one another as we move in accord. While each person is unique, his or her gifts, talents and personal experiences complement those of others.
I am also part of a universal family, the family of all humanity. Opportunities abound for cooperation and understanding among all people. As others come into my awareness, I look for and find the good in each one. I reach out with support and appreciation, in love and in harmony.

Whenever we have an opportunity, let us work for the good of all.--Galatians 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment