Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 20, 2011

Let Go Let God Do Good Works

I am a vessel through which God's work is done.

We each want to do good work using our unique gifts and talents. How do I discern what is mine to do? I call upon the indwelling Christ for clarity. I set an intention to be motivated by love, kindness and generosity--rather than by fear, judgment or obligation. In the silence, I seek to better understand my purpose and listen for the still small voice of wisdom.
My guidance reveals ways I can serve authentically. Likewise, I am redirected when something is not mine to do.
With clarity of purpose, motivation and direction, I carry out good works that bring good results. I am a vessel through which God's work is done.

Very truly, I tell you, the one who believes in me will also do the works that I do and, in fact, will do greater works than these.--John 14:12

No comments:

Post a Comment