Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Let Go Let God Forgive

As I forgive, I recognize God's goodness expressing in and around me.

Life lessons bring me closer to knowing the peace of Christ within my heart. When I experience a hurtful exchange with another person, I allow forgiveness to release me from the pain. Forgiving does not condone unacceptable behavior; it gives me permission to break free from the hold people or situations may have on me.
With compassion, I forgive myself for doing something I regret or for neglecting to do something I wish I had done. Through self-forgiveness, my capacity to forgive others increases. Judgment is released.
As I forgive, I gratefully accept the peace of Christ within and see the goodness of God expressing.

Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.--Luke 6:37

No comments:

Post a Comment