Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 24, 2011

Let Go Let God Have Faith

My faith in God gives me strength and confidence.

How do I define my faith in God? Do I see it as a strengthening power, a guiding presence, an all-knowing assurance? Perhaps it is all of these things and more. My faith in God is a significant part of my life. Through my faith, I have the confidence to do more and be more; I am revitalized in mind and body; and I am uplifted and strengthened in countless ways.
Through my faith, I feel my connection with the uplifting, unlimited presence of God that unites all people and all life as one. Knowing this presence is at work within me and within all living things fills me with a sense of belonging. I know, deep in my heart, that with God I can do and be all that I am meant to.

Jesus answered them, "Have faith in God."--Mark 11:22       

No comments:

Post a Comment