Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Let Go Let God in Pray for Others

I affirm right and perfect outcomes for all.

When I want to support others, I cannot help them if I am saddled with worry, doubt or fear. Instead of letting my heart become burdened, I open my heart to divine love. I affirm the right and perfect outcomes and focus on the unfolding of their highest good. I remove my limited self and allow Spirit to enter.
In the sacred silence, centered in divine love, I pray that grace, wisdom and strength will infuse and enfold them. I set aside the problem at hand and invite the manifestation of a solution. If they are ill, I see them healed. If they are in distress, I see them comforted. God is at work in and through me as I uphold others in prayer.

Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul.--3 John 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment