Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Let Go Let God Provide Grace

Through grace, I live a God-centered life.

Grace not only continually blesses me, it guides me in living a God-centered life. Each day I actively engage in life using the qualities of Spirit that are inherent within me. Through God's grace I receive unconditional love at the core of my being, and from this love, I think, speak and act in loving ways.
Through God's grace, I am wise. I understand that circumstances are not all they seem to be on the surface. I use my divine wisdom, and I discern the spirit of God in every experience.
Through the grace of God I have eternal life. My spirit is made in the image and likeness of God. I am eternally at one with and blessed by God's grace.

Stephen, full of grace and power, did great wonders and signs among the people.--Acts 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment