Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Let Go Let God See World Peace

I see the world through the eyes of love.

Our society is often inundated with news and information that leaves us feeling anxious or unsure about the world we live in. But I have a choice as to where I focus my attention. Do I see only trouble, fear and strife? Or do I see harmony, progress and cooperation? The way I view the world has a powerful effect on my life.
Today I choose to see the world through the eyes of love. I choose to see peace instead of conflict, love instead of fear. I choose to see beyond any situation to the underlying truth of God's love. I trust in that love to soften the hearts and minds of all involved.
As I project a positive outlook and expectation of peace to those around me, I become a catalyst for peace in the world.

The earth is the Lord's and all that is in it. --Psalm 24:1

No comments:

Post a Comment