Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 17, 2011

Let Go Let God Take Charge

With Spirit as my guide, I take charge of my life.

I have all I need to create the life I desire through the power and guidance of Spirit within me. I take charge of my health by first affirming the truth of my being: I am whole and perfect, physically and spiritually beautiful. Next I take action in support of this truth by getting sufficient rest, exercising, and eating a balanced diet.
I take charge of my attitude by associating with people who are positive and uplifting and by looking for the best in myself and others. I take charge of my success by accepting responsibility for my life and acting upon the wisdom of Spirit within me.
I take charge of my life by using the gifts of Spirit in life-enhancing ways. Spirit is my guide as I create the life I desire.

You will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you.--Acts 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment