Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 27, 2011

Let Go Let God with Attention

I notice the good within and around me, and I am blessed.

I create my experiences by what I choose to give my attention to. Thoughts held in mind produce after their kind. Holding positive thoughts and releasing negative ones is a powerful way to create the life I desire.
I am one with God, and in this oneness I co-create a life that blesses me and others. I focus on my strengths and divine faculties. With each positive thought I become more aware of the creative power within me.
I live life with intention and seek companions who are joyful and uplifting. I pay attention to the beauty of the world around me. I choose to believe in goodness and love. As I take notice of the good within and around me, my life is blessed.

The measure you give will be the measure you get back.--Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment