Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Let Go Let God With Joy

I express the Spirit of joy and my life becomes radiant and joyful.

Joy. The word alone brings a smile to my face. By embracing joy, I shift my thinking, my mood and my life. Even when I am feeling sad, I turn to the Spirit within and I find my joy, which is stronger and more powerful than any thought of sadness.
Joy is transformative as I allow it free and full expression through my thoughts, words and actions. Joy fills my heart as I hold the hand of a loved one in need. Seeing past any human flaws and frailties, I behold their true essence. Our connection is life-affirming and joy-filled.
I rejoice in the opportunity to share my joy. I let the joy of Spirit shine through me to uplift every person whose life touches mine, and we are each blessed.

My brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of any kind, consider it nothing but joy.--James 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment