Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Let Go Let God with Simplicity

With childlike simplicity, I am carefree and at ease.

At times it may seem as if my life has become too busy or complicated. My obligations feel overwhelming, and I desire a simpler life. How can I recapture the joyful feeling of childhood, living in the moment, carefree and at ease?
I seek simplicity by remembering what is most important to me. I purposefully set aside a few moments each day for playful activities. Perhaps I drink in the delicate beauty of a flower, watch the clouds pass by, or appreciate the feel of sunshine on my face. I seek simplicity by balancing busyness with a renewed awareness of beauty. I am refreshed as I become like a child, seeing the world with a sense of awe and wonder.

Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.--Matthew 18:3

No comments:

Post a Comment