Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Let Go, Let God

As I let go and let God, I am at peace.

Just as winter gives way to spring, and spring gives way to summer, I release the seasons of my life that have come before. Whatever my experiences, God will use them for good. God is always with me and within me, calling me to new growth and new life. As I let go of the past, I answer God's call and open to my highest good.
Today is the start of a new season, externally and internally. In this new season, I meet my good. Through meditation and prayer, I open to God's wisdom within me. I let God guide me, moment by moment, to wholeness, love and abundance. No longer am I bound by the past; I let go and let God. I am at peace with the present moment, and I am free!

Agree with God, and be at peace; in this way good will come to you. --Job 22:21

No comments:

Post a Comment