Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Let Go Let God Express Value

I am a unique expression of God.

There is innate value and inherent good in all people. A child born into this world is pure innocence. He or she is a unique expression of God.
I see goodness in each person I meet today, and I see good in myself. Just as children learn and grow from the events and adventures in their lives, so I have learned from the occurrences in my life. I choose to use my talents and skills, my attitude, love and willingness in ways that bless myself and others. Within me lies the power to brighten another's day, to help someone in need, to encourage someone who is discouraged.
I enjoy expressing the love of God in my own unique way.

Clothe yourselves with the new self, created according to the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.--Ephesians 4:24

No comments:

Post a Comment