Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 29, 2011

Let Go Let God Find Comfort

I find comfort in the love of God.

Life may be difficult when faced with certain events. I may seek comfort when challenged by the loss of a job, a health crisis or the need to let go of a cherished dream. Temporarily, I may find comfort in things or people. However, true and lasting comfort comes from the love of God within.
In a quiet moment, I find a place for rest. I still my thoughts and empty my mind of the chaos of fear, doubt and pain. In the silence is the love, peace and comfort I seek. In the silence I remember I am forever the child of a loving Creator. Never abandoned or left alone, I am loved. Strengthened by the comfort of Spirit that is always available to me, I move through any challenge with grace.

So I will bless you as long as I live; I will lift up my hands and call on your name. --Psalm 63:4

No comments:

Post a Comment