Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 11, 2011

Let Go Let God for Guidance

Spirit inspires my decisions.

Athletes have coaches who train them on skills and technique. Actors have directors to guide their movements on stage. Cars have global positioning devices that give driving directions. These are all useful aids when external guidance is needed.
When I am making a decision, choosing a path, or finding my way out of difficulty, I rely on my inner guidance system--the light of Spirit within me. Subtle thoughts or flashes of inspiration are cues from my Divine Director. I listen to my heart and trust the signals I receive. I open my eyes to the Light so that I may clearly see my options. Divine guidance is free and unwavering. It leads me on the path to happiness and fulfillment.

In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. --Proverbs 3:6

No comments:

Post a Comment