Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 4, 2011

Let Go Let God I Am Free

I express my true self and enjoy life to the fullest.

Many years ago, Marlo Thomas wrote the book Free to Be … You and Me, which celebrated the importance of the individual and challenged society's stereotypes. As I remember that premise, I give thanks for the freedom to be the unique person God created me to be.
All people "live and move and have our being" in God. Knowing that I am a spiritual being, that I am divinely guided and blessed, brings me peace and freedom. It reminds me that I have a unique place in this world and a special role to fulfill.
Today and every day, I celebrate the truth of who I am--a unique and precious child of God. I embrace and give thanks for the freedom to be me!

You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.--John 8:32

No comments:

Post a Comment