Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Let Go Let God In Grace

I accept God's gift of grace.

The parable of the prodigal son illustrates God's grace. The son, returning to his father's house, did not have to journey the full distance alone. His father ran toward him to welcome him, to care for him and to offer him sustenance.
The nature of God is love, and grace is an expression of divine love. It is the infinite support and benevolence of God given unconditionally. If I turn away from God's presence within me, it is the activity of grace that guides me home again.
A favorite poem reads, "Though you fail to find Me, I do not fail you. Though your faith in Me is unsure, My faith in you never wavers, because I know you, because I love you. Beloved, I am there."

While he was still far off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion.--Luke 15:20

No comments:

Post a Comment