Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 8, 2011

Let Go Let God in Harmony

In God-love I generate harmony with all people and all creation.

Living in harmony with the world requires recognition of every person's inherent worth and value. While divisions in the outer world exist, harmony and love are our true nature. In Truth, we are one.
As I seek ways to balance my own needs with the needs of others, I turn within to the love of God. Divine Love adjusts, harmonizes, unifies and satisfies. As I become an expression of God-love, my interactions with others are blessed and in harmony.
By consciously allowing love to be expressed in everything I think, say and do, I become harmony in action. The love of God flows in and through me, generating harmony with all people and all creation.

Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.--Colossians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment