Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Let Go Let God in Prayer for Others

I pray for others, holding to the vision of their wholeness.

When I see others moving through painful experiences, my heart is touched and I want to love and support them. Though I may or may not be able to take immediate action, I make a meaningful contribution through prayer. I seek Spirit's guidance in seeing beyond any problem to the Truth that lies within.
God is greater than any situation. I need not pray from a place of fear; the loving power of God is at work. As I allow the spirit of God to transform my heart and mind, I know that healing has already begun. I feel strengthened as I pray for others, and they are strengthened as I pray with them, holding to the vision of their wholeness.

Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness …that very Spirit intercedes with sighs too deep for words.--Romans 8:26

No comments:

Post a Comment