Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Let Go Let God Provide Prosperity

I live in an abundant universe.

Jesus began with five loaves of bread and two fishes. He gave thanks, blessed what he had, and fed the large crowd of people who came to hear his message.
Applying the spiritual principle illustrated in this parable, I give thanks for the good I have received and I give thanks in advance for the good I desire. God is the source of my supply, and I live in an abundant universe.
Following Jesus' example, I use God's supply wisely and give generously. I am nourished by the bounty of the earth that sustains me physically and by the spiritual teachings that feed my soul. I use, share and bless all that I have been given, and I give thanks to God.

Taking the five loaves and the two fish, he looked up to heaven, and blessed and broke them, and gave them to the disciples to set before the crowd.--Luke 9:16

No comments:

Post a Comment