Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Let Go Let God through Giving

I give with joy and delight.

Opportunities to give are plentiful. I am filled with joy each time I act on one of those opportunities. Giving my time, talent or treasure is not a burden. I do not give out of obligation. I give with love and without hesitation. I give with joy and delight, simply because I want to contribute.
How and what will I give today? I may call to encourage a friend, take treats to my co-workers, change a flat tire for a stranger, volunteer or donate to a charity, or give back to an organization that feeds me spiritually.
At the close of the day as I count my blessings, I smile as I recall how I gave of myself today. My reward is the joy in my heart that comes from giving.

Each of you must give as you have made up your mind, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.--2 Corinthians 9:7

No comments:

Post a Comment