Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Let Go Let God with Patience

Patience is my gift to hold and to share.

Patience is defined as "quiet, steady perseverance." I move confidently through each day with quiet, steady perseverance because my faith is strong. I know there is a time and a season for all things.
Every day I have the opportunity to practice patience. As I wait in line or in traffic, I use the idle moments to rest from the busyness of the day. I fill any unexpected time with a simple prayer or thoughts of gratitude.
Being patient helps me mature spiritually and emotionally. When I am quiet and calm, I see the good that fills my life. Other people become aware that I am unhurried, and they, too, become calmer and more patient.
Patience is a gift to share. I cultivate it within myself and demonstrate patience at every opportunity.

Rejoice in hope, be patient.--Romans 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment