Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 19, 2011

Let Go Let God for Greater Unfolding

Every moment of my life is part of a greater unfolding.

I have heard of blessings in disguise--events that initially seemed unjust but eventually gave life to positive outcomes. I have experienced adversity that ultimately led to transformation. At such times I remember that my life is part of God-life, and God-life invites me to an ever-greater awareness and realization of good.
I do not need to understand it completely, nor explain it. Instead, I accept with faith that every part of my life, from the smallest coincidence to the largest joy or challenge, is part of a greater unfolding.
I say "yes" to the loving activity of Spirit at work in my life today as it is in the lives of all. It is a blessing to know that no matter the outer appearances, a higher order is at work.

All things work together for good for those who love God.--Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment