Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Let Go Let God Invite Inner Peace

In the silence, my heart and mind are centered in God.

The silence is a period of meditation during which my thoughts are withdrawn from the external world and concentrated upon the inner truths of God. The indwelling presence of God is the very essence of the silence. As I meditate, I sense God's presence as stillness. My mind is quiet.
If I have been experiencing unsettledness in my life, I devote time today to silent prayer. In the silence, I invite compassion, wisdom and grace into my heart and mind. I step fully into the kingdom of God within me. Centered in the power of God, I gather strength and clarity.
By choosing to go within rather than react, I experience the peace of God. From this space of peace, I respond to life with love.

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness.--Galatians 5:22

No comments:

Post a Comment