Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Let Go Let God with Joy

I clap my hands and sing with joy.

I am a living example of joy. I clap my hands when I am happy. I sing loudly to rejoice. I dance with enthusiasm. I laugh until I cry. I live in the full joy and presence of Spirit, and my life is filled with joy.
I see, hear, touch and taste the blessings of my world. I see a child's delight in play. I hear the coo and gurgle of a happy baby. I touch the hand of a loved one. I taste a delicious meal and am satisfied. There is joy to behold in all aspects of the world around me and within me.
I think about the things that make me joyful --and I bring more of them into my life. I make joy a daily habit, for it comes from deep within me.

Clap your hands, all you peoples; shout to God with loud songs of joy. --Psalm 47:1

No comments:

Post a Comment