Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Let Go Let God Provide Perspective

I choose to see from a higher viewpoint and gain perspective.

The view from the mountaintop does not reveal the busyness of life below. From up top, one sees only peace. Similarly, as I elevate my outlook, I see life from a grander perspective. The problems that once seemed large become small when I take a broader view.
Perhaps I have been caught up in the day-to-day drama of life. As I expand my view, I see that loving relationships, vibrant health, and conscious awareness of the presence of God are more important to me.
As I gain perspective, I am slower to judge and quicker to forgive. My mind is broadened and my heart is opened as I experience life from a higher vantage point.

Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low. --Isaiah 40:4

No comments:

Post a Comment