Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Let Go Let God Be Cheerful

I choose to be cheerful.

The dawning of a new day fills me with the hope of infinite possibilities. As I begin each morning, I feel my oneness with God, with nature and with all life.
There is much to appreciate as I spend a few moments in gratitude: the people and animals I love, the things that bring me comfort, the shelter of my home, the fulfillment of my work and activities. The more gratitude I express, the better I feel. My heart fills with gladness and a smile crosses my face. I am cheerful, encouraging and kind. I look for and find the good in all circumstances, even the challenges. I see the deeper meaning in my life.
My cheerful attitude and grateful heart lead me to joy and peace.

A cheerful heart is a good medicine.--Proverbs 17:22

No comments:

Post a Comment