Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Let Go Let God Create World Peace

Today I speak only words of peace.

Words are powerful tools for building a world of peace. A good carpenter maintains his tools and chooses his materials with care. As I seek to contribute to a world of peace, I maintain inner peace and choose my words with care.
If my thoughts have become as troubled as the challenging conditions around me, I pause and take a gentle breath. In that moment, I align my thoughts with Jesus' teachings. I let Spirit guide me in choosing words that call forth the potential peace waiting to unfold in each situation. Casting aside thoughts and words of anger, hurt or revenge, I allow my words to honor the Divine in each of us as together we create a world of peace.

Now, discipline always seems painful rather than pleasant at the time, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness.--Hebrews 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment